Education: Resource Center
Our unique Resource Center offers more than 2,000 books, videos, pamphlets, magazines, fact sheets, and other teaching aids, including many geared to helping families address a wide array of sexuality issues. Materials are available for borrowing for a small fee, and staff are always on hand to make recommendations. For best service, please call 317-637-4388 to schedule an appointment before you visit.
Resource Center Hours
Monday through Thursday, 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM
Fridays, 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM
We’ve collected a number of links to fact sheets and web sites we think you’ll find helpful. Can't find what you're looking for? Email our Resource Center or call us at 317-637-4388. We’ll be happy to help.
Research, Reports and Data
Sexual Health Information
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Rural Center for AIDS/STD Prevention
- Sexual Health Network
- Advocates for Youth: Parents’ Sex Ed Center
- PFLAG: Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays
- SIECUS (Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States) Parents Page
- Talking With Kids About Tough Issues
- The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy: Parent Page
Advocating for Comprehensive Sexuality Education
- Get Real, Indiana!
- Take Issue, Take Charge
- Rights, Respect. Responsibility: The Keep It REAL Campaign
- PPFA Resources for Parents & Youth
- AASECT: American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists
- Advocates for Youth
- Resource Center for Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention
- SIECUS: Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States
- The American Public Health Association
Check out our blog!