Health Centers: Patient Services: Birth Control Methods
There are many different options of birth control to choose from, but it's important to choose the method that will work best for you. To determine the best birth control method for you, consider the following questions:
- How often do I have sex?
- How many sexual partners do I have?
- Would I be comfortable using this method?
- What, if any, are the side effects?
- How effective is the method?
These questions may serve as a starting point when considering what method of birth control will work best for you. We are here to help, so please feel free to ask us any questions you may have. All of our services are confidential!
Planned Parenthood will even mail your birth control to you! Check out our We Deliver! program to find out how you can get your birth control without leaving your home.
Birth Control Methods
* These methods may be available at your local health center. Call your local health center or (800) 230-PLAN for details.